Friday, June 23, 2006

Gratitude Friday

It has been an absolutely awful day....and so I going to try to find the things in it I am grateful for today.

So I am grateful...

1. That I have food in the house to make a good dinner for Master and myself (calzones and salad)
2. That I have clean sheets on the bed and folded clothes in the closet
3. That I have good friends to talk when I need someone to listen and that make me laugh when I need to instead of crying
4. That the combination of migraine meds, tea, and a shower my migraine WILL get better
5. That the Universe provided for a good friend of mine to help her during her transformation and ritual.
6. That I have kitty cats to pet and love on!
7. That I am have an abundance of things to make art with and acquiring some more "treasures" that were headed to the trash at Master's work
8. That we have AC to keep us cool
9. That I have this computer to communicate with friends and to use in my creativity. (and make journal entries)
10. That I had years of therapy. I know that sounds like a strange one but I am very thankful for all I learned through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...