Sunday, June 04, 2006

Waiting out the Busy

I haven't posted in a while. I just have been so busy with life. It seems like when I start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel something else comes up. It has been a very busy time for Master and I with starting his business so it never seems like there isn't something to do. And because of it I am feeling about near my wits end. Add in Master and I just haven't had the good quality time I desire and so it has been a trying time. I am thankful though to be here serving Master even in these difficult times. And know it will get better soon.

Last night we went to dinner with a friend. She is someone I used to be kind of scared of but now can't understand why! She is a part of a charity project and wanted our help in getting a website and video together for it. I think one day Master might be doing a documentary with her on it. I have tons of ideas for the website and so will start getting things together for it. Does anyone know of a program that will take a digital picture and make it look like a Polaroid? Because this project will have lots of pictures to appeal to the heart strings of people looking at it.

Master hasn't told many of our friend's yet about him quitting his current job this summer. Because a lot of our friends are also in the same or similar line of work so he can't let it out too much or it will get back to the main office before he gives notice and that would not be cool at all. But he did tell our friend last night. And she was THRILLED! She was so excited for him. We mentioned also that we are a little nervous about it although excited. And she told us she would not let us starve. She would be giving Master business. So that was good to hear also.

This weekend I have been doing art stuff. And it feels so good to be back at it. I have missed it. There was also an instant today I was looking for a picture I had printed off and couldn't find it and then realized I had it saved on my computer and could bring up. And look at it while doing the piece. So that was a good thing about having my computer where I do art now.

Tomorrow I want to steam clean the living room and iron on top of my other daily stuff. I do hope it won't take too long though as I hope to spend the afternoon with art stuff.

Not much else to report. I owe several people some emails and I hope to get those this week also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...