Friday, January 12, 2007

I'll Take It

  • Chocolate - I think I should do a post eating a Godiva sometime...or maybe not! lol Master gave me a box of 10 chocolates in my Christmas stocking and I had the will power not to open them until last night. And oh my....there is just something about Godiva chocolates that taste just....oh so decadent. I had one of my favorites tonight - the white chocolate star with raspberry jelly. Oh oh oh! The moans is what made me think....I should have done a phone post but that might make me blush way to much!
  • Busy - Life this week has been busy. Master is getting ready to go on a week long trip and had a ton of work to get done before going. He has wanted to also spend as much time with me so had me go with him on errands and appointments so that we could hang out in between stops. It has been so nice to have that time with him. I am going to miss him like crazy next week after being together 24/7 (because he works from home) and then to not have him here....will be very odd for each of us I am sure.
  • Kissing - Tonight I was making dinner (meatloaf, homemade mac-n-cheese, mixed veggies - comfort food at its best) and Master gave me a kiss that lasted 3 minutes. I had the timer on for the veggies so that is why I know how long it the kiss lasted. It was one of those kisses that made me get all fuzzy and weak in the knees.
  • Michael's Arts and Crafts - Today Master had a meeting and offered to drop me off at Michael's Arts and Craft while he did his meeting. They have 90% off their Christmas stuff. I found some silk holly and berry garland that was marked 9.99 and I got it for 99 cents. Master had said that he thought some garland hanging from our dining room cupboard with ornaments hanging off it would look nice so when I saw that I thought that would be really perfect. It is actually even more upscale on how it looks then what I had in mind so I was thrilled. I also got some art supples - micron pens, a rubber stamp that is all writing, a couple foam stamps (for doing texture on backgrounds) and then just some other odds and ends for art. Oh there were some mull cider big jar candles - that were 49 cents so I got one for us and one for Master to bring to his parents next week.
  • Wrapping it Up - I have quite a few comments and emails to reply to and I hope to get to those next week. I also have a ton of other stuff on my list for next week but I don't sleep much when Master is gone so I will have lots of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...