Monday, January 29, 2007

Home Plus the Positive Monday

Well I am to my limit of being around people and really I wasn't around a lot of people. I was just really around one person....and although she was nice she was also scattered. Just all over the place which made me feel very on edge. I understand why she needed Master's help with but it was a strange situation. Anyway she just threw me off so by the time we got home today I was drained. Despite a nap I am still feeling very drained. I have an appointment to tomorrow morning to teach html a client but I am not looking forward to it and will be happy to be home in my cocoon.

On a good note Master and I had a very nice time in the hotel last night...kissing, groping, hooded, being drug around by the hood, slapped, fucked, Master watching me masturbate and so on and so forth....very fun time indeed.

5
6 Good Things in my Life...
1. Coming home to our cats and having them all happy to see us (well really Master as he is a cat whisper).
2. Scrumptious time with Master away.
3. The socks from Sock Dreams - I wore them yesterday and another pair today and just were so comfy and a warm alternative to tights. And Master thought they were very cute with my mary janes.
4. M & M cookies from Safeway that I just wish I could find the recipe to as they are just such a yummy cookie. I know they are probably just a sugar cookie with M & M's on the top but they still are so yummy!
5. The day Master slid that collar around my neck and claimed is approaching (Thursday) and I am very happy thinking about being his for last 4 years and looking forward to the time to come....so preparing you all for the onslaught of me being mushy several times this week as I am a romantic...even in a M/s way at times.
6. We are HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...