Saturday, January 06, 2007

the Unexpected Box

Okay I finally got around to getting a new layout made tonight. So the holiday one is down. If anyone is interested in my icons/avatars, wallpaper and such I started a new community on Livejournal - The Unexpected Box. The negative though you need a livejournal id but if you have one and care to see what I do please feel free to join.

For some reason I am still struggling with something that happened last week. I know it will take time but I am still having a lot more problems then I think I should be.

Not sure what else I should write about tonight. Just been really busy...so just a few...Questions and Answers from Hellbent Queer:

Punishment- What have you found is most effective? What are common infractions that warrant punishment in your dynamic?


Master does not really believe in using punishment in our relationship because of how the structure is set - if I were to blatantly disobey it would mean there is something seriously wrong in the structure of the relationship. He would be looking at to see what want wrong and if it is worth it to repair. So when I say it might not be worth it - I don't mean if I said something with a little attitude or was hesitant on something that he would end. It does not mean that at all. If I were to do something minor - such as some attitude then I would most likely get a look or a comment.

For Master punishment means I have blatantly disobeyed and he can't see that happening so no need for punishment.

(I wrote an essay that is on our website about Discipline and Punishment a long while ago that is just something more if anyone cares to read it.)


Is a masochist who only enjoys some types of pain, but not others still a "true" masochist? Same question for sadist, are they still "true" sadists if they don't enjoy giving all types of pain?

True is one of those words that to me is hard to take...because who really is a true anything.

For me craving pain to suffer and feel the pain is different then getting enjoyment from pain. As they seem so different in my mindset that it seems like they should be different states but really looking at the definition of masochism they could be the same thing. And then to throw more complexities into I enjoy both at times but still I don't get any enjoyment from stubbing my toe, getting teeth pulled or being poked and prodded at the doctors office and yet know people who do get enjoyment from those types of pain too.

3 comments:

  1. danae,
    I would like to ask to friend you. I've been reading your journal, and your Master's for some time, as well as your website. (That was first.)

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new template is quite pretty.

    as for the "true" thing, who decides what is or isn't true? and who is that person to decide that. I much prefer that one just is what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mel, I think you did friend the unexecpted box and I am glad you did. I also have my blogspot mirrored over on lj understand danaewhispering if you want to friend me over there. I do write more actually on lj then I do here.

    jen, thank you on the template. And I agree with you on true...I just like people just being real.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...