Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I actually have been sick for most of the day. I have what I feel is cold symptoms coming on but I have been airborning it for 2 days now and maybe *crossing fingers and toes* have chased it way. So now it just residual hanging on. Today I slept quite a bit because of not feeling well.

I don't do New Years resolutions but I do have some goals in mind that I want to work on...that the came about right at the same time the new year happened might make them close to resolutions. But I am very organic on my goals....I keep them in my mind and just let it happen. Or let things find their way into my life to help me facilitate them. Like Daily Om - I remember around the same time that I found it was when I was working on inner awareness and someone I read mentioned them. Things like that happen to me quite a bit that things that I am needing fall into my lap.

This year ended on a very good note after having a bumpy year we are both looking forward to the new year. I see good things for us in our individual dreams as well as our dreams as a couple.

I hope everyone has a bright and beautiful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...