Monday, January 01, 2007

A Look Back....December....

So my final month of my version of winter count for 2006....

Master is sick tonight so we kissed at midnight and then I tucked him as he wasn't feeling well at all. And I decided to come in and do this final winter count of the year.

December was a good month....I reread my entries and all of them had special meaning...

Master's birthday was December 6th and I made him a little banner for my blog.

And another really important entry for me was the magical little things entry that described some memories from growing up. It is an entry that will probably disappear from my blog as it is so personal. Still thinking about it though.

Anyway this is my first entry of 2007...and my last winter count of 2006. Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that 2007 is full of magic and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...