Wednesday, January 24, 2007

QotD over at Hellbent Queers

This was a question over on Hellbent_Queers and I just thought I would share it here too! And I am sure I am missing lots of wonderful speakers. I know there are several I haven't seen but would love to and heard lots of wonderful things about - Vi Johnson being one.

While attending leather events, or demos, who would you recommend seeing and why?


Laura Antoniou
- she just talks it as it is...makes it very funny and interesting but real.

Master Jim and slave marsha
- They talk about their experiences as Master and slave and it often resonates with me. They give good sound advice and suggestions about living as Master and slave.

Tristan Taormino
- I thought was a good speaker also. She did a talk on enemas that I thought was very informative but also funny too.

Fifth Angel
- Omg yummy! Every demo I have seen by him makes me squirm and walk out of being weak in the knees. I am a big punching and kicking fan and he does a demo/workshop on it that is really good and totally HOT!

Jason Ryan
- is someone Master and I saw at Thunder a few years ago and really enjoyed his workshops on bondage and duct tape...they were really explained well. He made sure to explain things very clearly and show them clearly also. Master hadn't been a huge bondage fan before seeing Mr. Ryan's workshops and after that he went and bought LOTS of rope! And I get tied up! yay!

I am sure I am missing lots of good speakers. Those were just ones that came right to mind or I remembered how good they were when I went back through my journal to see who I have seen/heard speak.

A few years ago I did a pretty detailed account of demo/workshops we attended while at Thunder in the Mountains....first one and second post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...