Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Days of Kink - Day 6

Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.


Really I am not sure any of my fantasies are weird to me. I mean others might look at them and think weird, but I don't as they are my fantasies.  Now having sex with clowns while being beaten with a fly swatter might get someone off but that to me is weird. But again if that is what gets someone else off - more power to you. :) 

Most interesting fantasy...I am not sure....

All my fantasies kind of intertwine with each other and they are always dealing with humiliation/degradation.  Being treated like an object - an it or nothing/nobody for longer term.  Master will go those places when we are having sex but it usually it doesn't last more then an afternoon or a work day.  I would like it to be 24 hours or more.  He would too.  We have been building towards it as humiliation is something that we have taken very slow because for me with him humiliation has been different than it has been in previous relationships. It hits different spots in me.  Master likes hitting those spots, but he also feels I have some issues that might be harmed more by humiliation so we tread carefully with it. 


previous answered questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...