Saturday, October 28, 2000

Diary of an Old Guard Slave

I was going to do a brief intro of myself but not ready to do that yet so I will wait.

I am reading Vi Johnson’s book right now…Diary of an Old Guard Slave. And it is interesting but it also leave me wondering about lots of things….

BTW, side note…I want to thank my friends who gave it to me on my birthday. It meant more a lot to me more then I can explain.

I wish I were to know why her Owner’s did the things they did, why she did not go to her wife and say look I am feeling: fill in the blank – angry, neglected, used, worthless, tired, sick and so on, why her wife did not pull her out of some situations, why Vi felt and thought certain things, and how she kept going in the situations she was in.

I lived as a 24/7 slave for 2 years and things that Vi describes I also did….and it was hard to keep going day after day like that and Vi did it for years – 20 yrs or more. And I just do not understand how she kept it all inside and did not let it seep out.

peace and serenity,
danae
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...