Friday, June 22, 2001

Let’s see where to go next….

Wednesday….

Business was busy not totally busy but when I talked about it with friends they were like wow sounded busy lol So that is good.

Di got a tattoo!! I cannot wait to see it!

I ran around all day and not sure I can even account for most of it. We had a few mishaps but I still was in a good mood all day. It felt good to be alive yesterday and that was first day I had felt like that in a week.

Not that I did not want to be alive but I felt alive yesterday. It was energizing. The glass in my foot started irritating me. So I called Todd and asked him if he would get it out for me. We met and he did a great job. He knew exactly what to do. :) So the glass it out. No screaming, no crying, no struggling, no kicking him even though I think he thought I might lol

I chatted with him a little bit and then left. I could not stay. Not that I did not want to and just hang out and talk but he needed sleep. He looked like well like he had not slept in days. And I know how that is……I needed to leave because I did not know what to do exactly. I was just trying to be and for the most part I was but little things kept confusing things in me. Anyway I left and I then went home, had to do work also. JJ was online and she has been flirting with me heavily. She is someone I have known for about hmmm 2 months. Anyway she invited me to breakfast and I went…because I need to be up and answering the phone and such for work. I was wearing a black t-shirt, black bra, olive green short skirt, no panties and sandals. And I said something about not wearing panties and from that moment on she wanted to get up my skirt lol

It feels good to be wanted. I have people that want me and I still do not feel wanted really. Anyway, she wanted to have sex with me on Wednesday.

We were out very late and I had business stuff to do during that time also and afterwards so it was like 3am by the time I got bed. I had my nightmares again. Just more of them lately……

This morning I then got up at 7am. And I have been going all day.

It is 2:26 right now…

JJ and I went shopping tonight. I had something else to do tonight and I canceled so I could go out with JJ. I called Sir today to make sure it was okay to be with her. I am not sure I want to be though. I am scared. All the women I have been with except 1 have only been with me before. And JJ has experience. And I guess I feel intimidated.

I have wanted a close intimate relationship with a woman and JJ and I get a long good. She is very open, honest and very straightforward and it is refreshing to have someone like that in my life. She knows what she wants and expresses it. It is nice. I just would not want to hurt her.

I bought a new dress tonight a slip dress that I am not sure I will feel comfortable in wearing to the party Saturday night but hope I can.

I sit here typing this and smell her perfume…..

Time for bed……

LOTS going on in my head…..

Screaming.

Crying too….

Almost cried today….

Good night….

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...