Thursday, April 06, 2006

On Hold....Sort of....

Well Master called and a client for his side business called having a problem so he is going over there to fix that and then will have to go back to work for finish his work there. So ------ some of my plans will probably have to go on hold for tonight as he will be getting home quite late. But I will still do as much as I can...he will have a good dinner, wine and then probably won't be able to fit tub and massage in but maybe a short massage before bed at least. Tomorrow night though is Friday so the plans might go better for then anyway as we usually stay up later on weekends and it will help Him unwind into the weekend.

I did my rituals though and it did help me come back to center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...