Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Graitude Tuesday - C



~ color: I am very happy that we have color...see color. And then as an artist well enjoy color
~ chocolate: omg chocolate....I am so thankful for chocolate in all forms and variations. It is sinfully delightful.
~ Carolynn: beautiful kind smart woman that I am blessed to call my friend
~ collage: It is my favorite medium to work in and so I am very grateful to have it.
~ coloring books and crayons: yay for coloring books and crayons they are so fun to play with. I have several and still color for Daddy!
~ charcoal drawings: I like doing and like seeing other charcoal drawings...the texture of the charcoal on the surface is intense
~ charcoal: I love the feel of it in my hands....the feeling as I run it across a piece of paper...even the smell of it
~ collar: no words will ever describe how grateful I am for the collar Master placed around my neck....how grateful I am to be owned by him
~ cooking: I enjoy cooking and am grateful to be given the opportunities to cook for others
~ cookbooks: They are like a good book....sit down and read all the ingredients, the instructions and beautiful pictures....I can get lost in them.
~ Coldplay: One of my favorite bands.
~ creating your own reality: I am grateful for the ability to create my reality....it is something I believe in
~ computer: well...it keeps me in touch with tons of friends, it helps me create digital art, it allows me to do so much
~ camera: to take pictures in my life
~ cats: we have 2 cats and I love them to pieces...they are very cute and adorable and my babies!
~ candles: I like to burn them..the smell the warmth the energy
~ cheesecake, cookies,cupcakes: yum to the sweets...all good things that I enjoy!
~ Christmas: my favorite holiday....it is one that my Mom made special and I will always try to do the same as I love that meaning behind it.
~ cider: apple cider season...is here and so yummy!
~ compassion: seeing it around me, giving it, receiving it
~ creativity: I am always grateful when I have creativity around
~ connections: friends, family, Master....grateful for all of my connections
~ caning: I do like to be caned every now and then
~ Carebears: I love carebears! they are soft, cuddly, smushy!
~ cock: Well I had to throw another naughty one in here....I like yep I do...so grateful for it.
~ cards: mailing, getting yay for card!
~ cuddling: feeling Master's arms wrapped around me....makes me feel very loved and cared for
~ Chinese food: omg gawd yummy! I could eat it everyday
~ corsets: something I don't have but...one day would love one...they are so pretty
~ Colorado: where I live....it is a VERY beautiful state and I am blessed to live here

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list, Danae, I really enjoyed reading it.

    I perked up when I saw Chinese food, that was dinner tonight. Like you I adore my computer and how it has opened up a new avenue of creativity for me. Yum, cheesecake just jumped out at me. I couldn't agree more about the joy and choice of creating our own reality.

    I hope you're feeling better, curling up with your cats and taking care of yourself.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceeci, Thank you! I LOVE chines food...I really could eat it every night! I am so hungry for it this week and we haven't had it at all. So hopefully this weekend that will happen. :)

    I do hope that this next tuesday I will get to participate Gratitude Tuesday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...