Monday, August 06, 2007

Positive Monday

5 Good Things in my Life...
1. For the wonderful evening I had with Master. My bottom is hurting in a very good way. He did a spanking that was incredible...and probably the longest spanking without stopping.
2. Master being a drummer because number 1 is so delicious because of it. Really I told him tonight we should record him drumming my ass. He used his hands and 3 different drum sticks I think tonight. And he was making music to me! Hey I was very floaty....it was music to me. But I do know he was accompanying U2 very nicely!
3. The way my t-shirt feels against my breasts...ever so slightly brushing against my skin...my nipples. It feels wonderfully sensual tonight....with this t-shirt I have worn many times.
4. For the way my panties slide over my red bottom and softly rub against my ultra sensitive skin.
5. A really nice weekend with Master...lots of quality time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...