Sunday, April 05, 2009

Domestic Servitude Blog


As many who read here know I love all things domestic. And some time ago I saw that a blogspot url, that a friend had for a while, was available. So I snatched it up and hung on to it for a while before I started posting there - in April 2008. I haven't really promoted it except for putting on the side bar but it has been there and I have been posting a few times a month or more.

Several months ago I tossed around the idea of opening it up to a few contributers and have it be a co-blogging experience. Recently I finally got around to asking a few wonderful women and started making changes there.

So without further ado please go check out the Domestic Servitude blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...