Sunday, December 11, 2011

Versatile Bloggers

I was nominated by several blogs for the Versatile Blogger award. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all who nominated me and who read.

Part of the the award was to name 7 things about yourself and then nominate others. I am not nominate others because 1) it is hard to do without feeling I am leaving out someone fabulous 2) I think most people in the blogsphere have been nominated so I would just be naming them again :)

So just doing the 7 things about myself...
1. I am Harry Potter fan - no I should say I am addicted to Harry Potter. No that might not seem like a big deal but I just became a Harry Potter fan within the last 6 month.  Master has for the last 8 years been trying to get me to just watch the first movie and I said I didn't think I was interested. This was something yes he could have made me and at one point started too but other things interrupted it.  So I saw the interview Oprah did of JK Rowlings and then I decided I might want to read the books.  So when Deathly Hallows was coming out on DVD I said to Master that we should start watching them. I instantly loved them. I have read all the books and now watched all the movies so many times I can almost tell you the lines word for word.  I can't go a week without watching a movie or reading a book or I goon withdrawal. I addicted to Harry Potter.

2. I used to drink Diet Coke and now I am a Coke Zero fan

3. I am going to probably be with a woman again soon and I haven't been in 10 years and it scares the heck out of me as well as excites me to no end!

4. I feel like my body is betraying me in ways. I still feel as sexual as I always have thank goodness but  I am having a lot of pre-menopause symptoms that are causing some things to happen that aren't that fun. As much as I don't like my period and the migraines that come with them - I am not sure these peri-menopause symptoms are doing anything good for my emotional and mental health as well as physical.

5. I met some very wonderful people in 2011 - katie and her Master and then a couple that we jokingly say stalked Master and I and now live not to far and are good friends. I am so thankful for meeting both of couples. They are amazing and such good friends. I wish katie and her Master lived closer as I know Master and I would enjoy getting together with them more often.  We thought we might get together with them one more time before the year was up but that didn't happen.

6. I used Feria haircolor for the first time. I love it.  It covered better and lasted longer then any other dye I have done.

7. I am Joss Whedon fan but just recently watched The Dollhouse. I liked it.  As with all his series except Buffy, it didn't go on long enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...