Friday, June 22, 2012

30 Days of Kink - Day 5

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.


The first time I had consensual sex at 16 with my boyfriend, I was tied up and spanked. He was 18.  We worked together.  He had graduated when he was 17 and modeling and then working part-time at the same pizza place I worked. 


Anyway, I was spanked by him several times before we had sex. We were joking around, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me over his lap to give me an over the knee spanking for being bad. I played along with it kind of struggling at first but then when he got going - I realized how much it was turning me on. I just kind of melted into it.  I could feel that it was turning him on so I rubbed against him. We ended up making out for a bit and I gave him a hand job.   


Spanking became a norm to our making out.  He sometimes tied me up and spanked me.  It just depended on where we were and how much alone time we were going to have.  One day he then gave me a spanking and he was fingering me every so often between spanks. I was dripping and bucking back against his hand/fingers. I was extremely turned on.  After the spanking he told me to get on my knees and suck him. While I sucked him, he was talking about how wet I was and how he wanted to fuck me.  We hadn't done intercourse up to this point. I remember looking up at him, nodding, and saying, "yes please." He grabbed me and pulled up in his arms kissing me hard.   He placed me on his bed where he tied my wrists above my head to the headboard and then fucked me.  I didn't have an orgasm, but I just remember thinking that it felt so good to have him in me.  After that being spanked, tied up and having sex was pretty standard for us and pretty light kink but still on the kinky side of things.


I broke up with him basically because of my Mom realized I was most likely having sex and grounding me. He also moved shortly after. 


previous answered questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...