Friday, July 27, 2012

30 Days of Kink - Day 7

Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?


Well Master's hand is what I prefer to be beat with, but if we are going for actual toy - single tail probably is my favorite.  We really don't have the space in our house for using it though.  Master has used outside on me - out in the middle of no where.   It would be nice to plan one of those evenings again.    We both had a lot of fun.  Second runner up is the cat-o-nine.  It is nasty and I love the pain it inflicts. Gives me little masochistic shivers right now thinking about both the single tail and cat-o-nine. 

As said to start though I love it when Master uses his hand on me - slapping, hitting, grabbing, digging his fingers in, punching, spanking, squeezing, smothering, choking, twisting and pulling.  It is a wonderful feeling to feel the contact of his hand.   An intimacy/connection that can't be experienced with toys.  


previous answered questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...