Thursday, February 21, 2013

30 Days - Day 16

Day 16: What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?

I am not sure I am getting the meaning of this question...maybe I am taking it mean something more then it does.  Because I really don't find anything difficult about being kinky or into BDSM.  


From M/s point of view, I guess the difficulties lie in the judgement against those who choose to do O/p or M/s.  Or the times when my brain goes into a flip-flop and I get panicked and don't think I can do this....I hate when I have those moments of - "wow I just wish I could just not do a,b, and c today because I don't want too."  I have been his 10 years and still I go through those moments.   It is just like some days you don't want to go to work, or go to see family on holidays.....you might enjoy your job and be passionate about it, but still doesn't mean you don't have off days.  You love your family, but still doesn't mean sometimes you just want to stay at home.  Slavery is sometimes like that for me - I am passionate about serving and being Owned by Master, but some mornings I wake up and go you know what I would love to not have to do a, b and c today. 


The previous 30 Days of Kink entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...