Saturday, December 01, 2001

5 Questions

1. First thing you think when you wake up? things I need to do that day, then after I wake up a little then I think about things that I am grateful for...i try to do 3 things every morning.
2. Favorite color? do not have just one...purple and black and hunter green....pretty much jewel tones.
3. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Work try to on second ring. Home I do not answer my home phone...screen calls so friends and family need to talk on machine before I will answer. Cell phone - depends on who's calling. not that I really do this but I loved how a friend answered this question "Some people need to be made to wait."
4. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate most definitly :)
5. Do you like to drive fast? yes I do. Do I? no not usually.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...