Thursday, December 06, 2001

Late

Started Wednesday:

I have a cold :(

Work has been slower this week then it was last. I am glad but it is still not slowed down enough for me to make heads or tails off my list of things to do lol

I have got to be online a little more lately then I had been. I was online Tuesday evening and up on my screen appears a message from Sir Nick. The first time I had heard from him in 15 days so I was pretty excited.

I started to get a little bummed because our conversation was not going how "I" wanted. LOL oh yeah I am the submissive right? *giggle* But he was being himself and making me be a better person. And he kept on that track forcing me to ask the questions he knew I wanted to ask but was scared to. 3 years ago if I had a fear or question or insecurity I would not have voiced it. I would have let it go and go until something gave and I just blew up or collapsed in on myself. So I got the nerve to ask him some hard questions. And he reassured me and took away some of the insecurities I had.

Some are still there but not as many.

Thursday 11:45pm....

Nick and I talked about God, praying and some of my beliefs, which I have a problem putting into words. Anyway that is something I want to write about in the morning.

He and I chatted about several things I hope to write about tomorrow. He gave me an assignment, which was due this Thursday morning. I did it and then was suppose to write a report about it and instead of doing it last night like I thought I should....I waited until this morning. Well, I woke up late and then had to get to work. So...it was late. SM being the Dom he is when I told him said something like...."Your time is your Master's and he should be a priority." Nick is not my Master. He and I have had that talk several times where we both believe that meeting real life and having that Dom/sub bond grow in person will build us to a relationship where he is my Master. But anyway...my mindset is pretty much even now that my time is his. When I work, I work doing my best because I need to be the best person I can in all I do for Him. And if I had managed my time better then I would have had it done on time. So I was pretty hard on myself today. I wrote an apologized and then did the assignment as soon as I could when I got home from doing work things. But I was late. :(

I have more to write on this subject at a later date. But I can't right now as it just does not feel right.

I need to get to bed...

I will write more tomorrow I hope!

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...