Saturday, September 18, 2004

Busy

So, this week has been very hectic. Master has been beyond busy and my job has been trying to make everything go smoother for Him.

I don’t even remember what we did as all the days are smushed together. Thursday afternoon though I went with Master to work. We ran errands for His work. And then I helped them get ready for this big meeting. It was nice to chat with His co-workers. Two bad things – I started getting a migraine (but kept on working) and I saw a mouse (BIG fear of MICE – BIG!). We left about 10pmish, but got several projects done.

Then Friday Master woke up to emails wanting more changes to the major project He had been doing and thought was done. He had about 10 projects that people wanted Him to help with…as He is the tech guy that can make things pull together with style. As the tech part kind of stumps a lot of people in His office. So He had several projects but one project was IT. It was the thing He was enjoying the most even with the headache of it. It was producing a video. And it turned out GREAT! And I am very proud of Him. He did an amazing job! I found out today that His big big boss thought it was incredible.

Master left this morning for the conference and will be back Tuesday. He already had a busy day but He sounded totally pumped after His boss’s comments and others after seeing it today.

I actually went back to bed for a bit after He left as I am exhausted too. I know He is too. After I got up, I did some cleaning that did not get done this week with helping Master. I then did some cooking. We had more tomatoes left this week with all our running around we did not eat dinner at home much this week. So, I decided to make some sauce and freeze it. It was the first time I made homemade sauce…it seemed like it turned out.

I then spent the afternoon watching TV. Do you know how long it has been since I have just sat in front of a TV without doing something? I mean even when I watch TV I am usually doing something – folding laundry, getting bills ready for Master, filing, clipping coupons, and so on. But today I just vegged in front of the TV. I watched a strange assortment of movies…On A Clear Day You Can See Forever with Barbra Streisand (which truthfully I had on while making the sauce it was not until the next one that I sat down and vegged), Somewhere In Time with Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour, and then Mannequin with Andrew McCarty and Kim Cattrall. So, you can see it was literally vegging in front of the TV as it was not anything that involved thinking!

My Dad is irritating me…I have been getting political emails from Him. Tonight was about praying for Bush. He knows I will not be voting for Bush, so why does he feel the need to annoy me so! I started an email to him, but I want Master to read it before I send it.

Tomorrow I want to clean the office while Master is not in it…as He has been in it a lot lately. It needs some serious cleaning. I have a few other projects to do while He is gone. And emails…I still am not caught up on my emails.

Well I am going to veg some more before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...