Thursday, September 23, 2004

Him!

Master is home!

I won’t be able to find words that will describe how extremely proud I am of Him. He made a video – something He had never done and He did an incredible job. It might even be put on public TV. I am so proud of Him.

And then to top it off…He won an award. Every year he and his peers nominate a person who was the most valuable to the team and Master was the person that got it this year.

He is proving repeatedly how technology helps their field. And more and more people are coming to Him for it. I think he is really heading on a great path for his career and I am so happy for Him and so proud of Him.

We are taking a day trip today to see the colors changing! I think it is appropriate for the time in our life….autumn equinox was yesterday and lots of changes coming to this fall for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...