Thursday, September 02, 2004

Life Update

Okay so Working Girls is done. Pussy Ranch is done. I know there are a few other blogs that ended also. Please no more!

I have become hooked on The West Wing lately. It happened the other night Master was busy working so I was folding clothes while watching TV. Bravo plays The West Wing nightly. I happen to watch it the night they show the first episode of season 5 (7A WF 83429) - Zoey Bartlett has been kidnapped. And of course, it drew me in….since then they have been recorded nightly. Master seems to be hooked also now. The song at the end of that first episode was incredible. I cried just from the song alone. So of course I had to go find it….with Master's help….It was Sanvean by Lisa Gerrard.

This week and last, I have felt very down. Tired, drained and feeling like I am trudging through my submission. It feels very murky. I don't have the desire to submit. I am and I want to be Master's slave, but I just feel so tired. And every little thing I do feels like it takes so much effort.

And then today I had the bouts of feeling like I could do nothing right. That I can't please Master no matter what I do.

I once had someone tell me they never heard of submissive burning out. But I am here to say I know more submissives that seem to go through it then dominants and I wonder why that is?

It is not like I don't want to serve Master….I do but it seems to be lacking the enthusiasm that I had…

I am sure it is just stress. I am so worn out. I have not been sleeping well for about 3 weeks. And I know Master is stressed and I feel that too. I also think it has something to do with the time of the year. As I remember feeling like this in the past at this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...