Wednesday, August 10, 2005

History: Part 1 continued...

Here are some little stories about Brian…that I was recalling the other night as I went to bed….and thought I would capture. Just a few moments from our relationship. So part 1 has been continued and will be again I am sure. So this will be on going history that might be added to or just one part.

The first night I met Brian…
I met Brian the last day of school my junior year in High School. There were lots of parties set up for that night. One of my friends was dating this guy whose best friend was Brian. My friend, Dee, told me that her and her boyfriend were going to such and such party and to meet them there. So, I went with some friends there to meet her. When I got there, she introduced me to Brian. I had known of him because he lived in the same neighborhood. We actually had the same address but different street number. Anyway, I mentioned something about that and then he “acted” liked he knew that. I know he had no clue who the heck I was…he was one year older then I and so we did not have any classes the same. He did not graduate though with his senior class -- he was in drug rehab most of the year so missed school. Although he did not mention that was why he missed school at that time – just that he had and so not graduating with his class was trying to decide if he should get his GED or come back next year and graduate with my class.

My friend mentioned to me that he was an artist and so it began…we talked art. It was a wonderful conversation that we were so absorbed in the conversation that we did not pay attention to anyone else in the room. Dee and her boyfriend were leaving the party so came to get Brian to go as he rode with them – they were going somewhere more private. He asked me if I would come with…so I found the friends I had arrived at the party with and told them I was leaving.

We went to a park…it had one of those jungle gyms that were made out of wood and had different platforms leading to various things to do. We climbed to the highest platform -- laid on it looking at the stars. He held my hand at first talking and then we started kissing underneath the starry night.

It is so odd to me how after all these years – 20 years – I still remember it clearly.

An afternoon with paint….
I came over to his apartment (he lived with Dee’s boyfriend, her boyfriend’s brother) -- he was painting. It was summer time and very hot in his apartment so he was down to boxers. He had paint on himself. I remember telling him how sexy he looked…so somehow eventually I ended up with my clothes off and he was painting on me. And then I was painting on him. We ended in bed rolling around on each other…the paint smearing against our bodies….and we had passionate sex. The kind where you touch everywhere and every touch feels electrified. It was intense and sexy!

When my Grandfather died…
I went to him crying. He comforted me. I think he was confused and hurt for me….he did not know what to do – so he started to kiss me. He then said he was sorry that it was not the right time and I said, “shhh” and kissed him. He made love to me…I remember it…so clearly. It was so tender and loving that I cried. We didn’t say anything we just touched, looking into each other’s eyes while we made love. I felt so cared for…so loved. He held me for a long time after – comforting me….loving me.

Part 1 Continuing....next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...