Friday, August 12, 2005

Second Nature or Second Thought?

My history is going to take a back seat for a few posts as I have some things rattling around I want to get out.

Chelle asked me this way way way back when...."Do you feel as though your service to M has become second nature now that you've been together for some time?"

Yes much of it has...and that bothers me at times that it has become so second nature that I think at times it is second thought. Meaning....that I am not as focused on it. Yes, I get it done the way he wants or in ways that please him, but I wish it was more focused and mindful of Him...instead of just doing the task without thought at all.

So again, I don't mind them being so a part of me that my muscles move into place for them before my brain engages but I don't want them to become so second nature that they become my second thought and lack the luster they did once upon a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...