Friday, August 31, 2007

Bondage

These questions were found via Hardcore Romance.

What do you get out of bondage? Feeling the hands & rope sliding over my body arouses me. It makes me feel floaty happy because I can't move, can't do anything which just slows everything down and makes me empty all the things that are racing through my brain and just be.

Do you prefer rope or restraints or cuffs? I prefer ropes - Master prefers cuffs and chains. But he does like rope more then he used to! yay for me!

Do you like being poked or prodded or rubbed or licked or penetrated while bound? just depends on the situation - sometimes the mood has been set just to float in the bounds of the rope and other times it set to be exposed and prodded or maybe exposed for some pain.

How do you feel while bound? Safe, scared, aroused, thrilled, excited, or all of the above. Again it is really what the situation creates...sets the mood....almost always arousal is involved but also other emotions with that. I have felt thrilled and scared before. And I almost always feel safe in rope.

Have you every tied yourself up and masturbated? no

If you don’t like bondage why? I love bondage so not applicable to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...