It brought me back to when I lived in Cleveland. I was told often that I lead a strange life. But it was often said in this wide-eyed wonder & curiosity.
Vi goes on to say the person who is living their own story views their life as normal. And that is how I felt. I always was kind of shocked when I got questions or comments.
- Owned at 18 - heavy sm, control, traded/lent, gang bang....and many more experiences.
- Morgan - my love
- Dated my ex-husband 6 years.
- Married to him for 7 years - a power based dynamic without the words associated....kinky sex too.
- Separation - dating, exploring D/s as a lifestyle
- Move from Kansas to Ohio
- slave in a poly household
- became an escort
- owned an escort agency
- MC - someone I was involved with who was into heavy SM
- Master - owned - moving to Colorado
Of course there are many things I am leaving out. They are just a few highlights. When I read it, it was normal for me at that time. I know after being Masters for so long my life has quieted down in a different way. I am a slave and live a life that is not "normal" to some. But it is very normal to me. It feels right for me.