Monday, August 27, 2007

Positive Monday

5 Good Things in my Life...
1. Mail Love...I got a puffy envelope full of all different kinds of tea and a beautiful handmade card from my wonderful friend C. Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you!
2. A perfect day for tea as it is rainy and cloudy...so about to go brew some.
3. Being able to help Master from afar even with things I have never done before.
4. A clean worktable....and the desire and time to create...and for encouragement from Master to go for it.
5. Opportunities that have been created in something I did last week...so many wonderful things are coming from it.

I am very thankful for all those things....and more. I have a friend that ends her gratitude posts with "and recognize that I am grateful for so much more." And I truly feel that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...