Friday, July 07, 2006

Gratitude Friday and Life Update

I am grateful...
1. That I have learned a lot.
2. That life is moving fast right now but with it brings so many wonderful gifts and I am so thankful for all the people that helped get to this point.
3 That I can do it.
4. That things will be okay (I sometimes get nervous on this journey of the business).
5. That I am on a truly amazing journey.

We have just been so busy with work that we haven't had time to do much else. We both have multiple projects for Master's business. We leave to go out of town on Sunday and will be back on Tuesday LATE. We did get a storage unit today! So I will be able to free up some space in the house by moving some things to storage. That means after we get back from our trip - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be devoted to cleaning closets and getting things ready for us to move everything all at once to storage. Saturday (7/15) we will move things to storage. Oh and Wednesday Master has a photography shoot to do that I will probably have to help out on. July 17th through the 22nd will be devoted to work and then the week after that I am sure I will go into obsessive cleaning mode as July 28th Master's parents arrive. And after cleaning things out for storage I am sure I will need be needing to do a deep good clean of everything. Master's parents are spending a long weekend with us as Master's going away party from his current job (one he has been at for over 10 years) is on Saturday the 29th. And then August 1 will mark Master's first full-time day of owning his business.

Yay for not trying to do 2 jobs anymore. It is a scary but exciting time. Things right now with the business look like we are going to do great. If anyone needs video production services let us know...we are willing to travel. It's my journal I can plug us right? :)

It is truly amazing to look back at the last several months and see the turn of events. Master developed his passion really just a few months after I moved in to his house. And from there he has been researching, practicing, developing what he hoped would some day become a business. He got to the point he was seeing it come true and he was planning on giving notice this summer - in which I felt he would give his notice and maybe be out of the system in the early fall. And then the death of our friend....in an odd way....propelled him into setting things in motion a lot quicker. I don't like that she died...I sit here crying as I think of it now. But I do know...that she would be thrilled that Master started his business.

Okay so all these good things in my life...and to add to the top of it....I am owned by an amazing man who I love and respect. We have a great M/s relationship. We fit together nicely. So it is amazing journey I am on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...