Friday, July 21, 2006

Ask me ANYTHING

Since blogger doesn't have the ablility to screen comments....I made this post over on Livejournal...

Okay lately through several emails, comments and such I have found out a lot of people want to know more about me.

So, please feel free to ask me ANYTHING. All the comments are set so people can post anonymously and they are screened so no one else will see them. I even turned off ip logging. I will then answer each question in their own new post but not revealing who asked.


You can comment here or there. As I said over on livejournal they are screened so no one will see what you are asking if you don't want to be anonymous and I also turned off ip logging and everything over there so I have no idea who is asking the question if you do ask anonymously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...