Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good Advice

I posted a few days ago about how it is hard for me to accept compliments from Master and a very kind Sir left me a comment that I felt gave me another perspective that I needed so I asked permission to post it in my journal...

Sean-Michael said: "I so understand this, and I see it in my 3. But I will pass on to you what I tell them, even tho I'm sure your Master tells you the same thing. The greatest service to me when I give something is to accept it in the way it was given. If it was given as a sign of love, bask in that love and don't just accept it graceously but lovingly. If it was given as a fun loving silly moment, step beyond graceous acceptance to fun loving sillyness etc."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...