Thursday, September 06, 2007

Home Again...Home Again...Jiggity Jig

We are home. Our plans weren't the ideal as I got sick.

Monday night we arrived with me starting to feel stuffy and achy. Tuesday I woke up with goopy, red eyes and wheezing, aching and stuffy. It just got worse as the day went on. I ended up sleeping most of Tuesday. Yesterday was an odd day because Master's schedule didn't quite go right so I hung out in the building he was working. They had a cafeteria so I sat next to the window that had a gorgeous view of the mountains. I sat there drinking a diet coke, reading and just people watching for about 6 hours. I was still feeling really sick or I would have went to the mall or something as Master offered me the car. But with fever going on and off at times, wheezing and blowing my nose - I thought best just to stay put and read.

We got on the road to head home about 5pm. We stopped and had pizza at this place that is kind of known in Colorado. I had never had it before but we have talked about going there many time but it just never worked out. Well last night we did go and it was really good pizza! On our way home we hit bad storms. I am not thrilled with thunder and lightning in the first place but to have it going off around us in the car plus really hard rain....I pretty much freaked out. We finally got home at 10pm and it was still storming here so we just unloaded and then went to bed shortly after.

I am still feeling pretty bad. My eyes at least aren't so red. But my lungs feel really heavy.

Glad we are home. Today we are doing a few things but nothing much so I can rest still.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon! I'm sending your some good thoughts :)

    --luna
    http://www.the-iron-gate.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, danae. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...