Saturday, February 14, 2009

Responsibility

So there is a thread on FetLife (how often do I say that now) about taking care of Master's property - so taking care of self as Master property. Anyway has turned into basically the Master "taking care and responsibility" for the slave daily functioning - sleep, bathing and meds.

There was one "Master" that stated all the work he did to go into the care and responsibility for slave down to telling her when to bath and logging in a book when she urinated and had bowel movements.

As most of the replies have said...WOW is she an adult?

I don't need Master to tell me when to clean myself, do dishes or take my meds. Yes at times I forget my meds and he will ask if I took them but he doesn't daily. And he doesn't stop what he is doing to ask. He also sometime has to order me to bed when I am pushing msyelf when I have a migraine. But again that isn't because he watches over everything I do. He will just see that I am in that mindset that I will keep going because my desire to to serve and just to get things done outweighs my thoughts of going to bed.

I think many times submissive types dream of not having responsibility for anything - to be told what to do so it frees them from responsibilities. But all relationships have personal responsibility. Even D/s type relationships. When I was in the poly household, there was one girl who entered the household and wouldn't do any chores until she was told by him. Because she felt our Master would order her if he wanted her to do something. I often said then "how do you go to the bathroom or get on the computer and sit your ass there all day long without him telling you?" But of course she didn't see it as the same. He eventually told her that if I told her to do something it was like an order from him and that was the only way I got her to do any chores. About 3 months into our relationship she finally got our version of M/s and from there we had a great relationship and fun.

Anyway as I said above I don't need to be told when to take a bath or when to go do a load of laundry or do dishes or any of the daily responsibilities I have in living life. I don't have a problem with those who like to/like to be micro-managed. Really Master has a slight fetish for it. But what the person described in the thread was well beyond most micro-managed relationships I have seen. As kaya so aptly said in the thread who is the slave in the scenario. And that is exactly how I feel because who is serving who? My life is to take care of Master - enhance his life and make sure stuff is done so he doesn't have to worry about it. If he had to tell me when to bath, when to eat, what to make, how to make it, when to sleep, what to do next throughout the whole day - he wouldn't get a damn thing done. And in turn I would be greatly unsatisfied in the relationship because I like to serve and enhance Master's life.

1 comment:

  1. I've often thought when I've read things 'who is the slave in this scenario'. I guess it takes all sorts to make a world, but I'm right there with you on this one.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...