Just a daily update of life. I haven't done one of these in a very long time. But in reading my archives I did this a lot back in the day....so will try to get back into it every so often....
* I always forget how much I like season 4 of Buffy. I am not a fan of Riley but I like the majority of episodes of season 4.
* I just tried HeadOn for the first time. They had little tubes at Dollar Tree. I have wanted to try it but well thought $8 something that might not work seemed too much. I know silly when I suffer so many migraines - anything should be worth it. But sometimes I am not logical lol :) So anyway I tried it tonight and it is working pretty good. Not taking the pain completely away but relieving it quite a bit. Edit: As soon as it wears off the pain is back so it just masks it - which I kind of figured. At least it gave some relief for a bit. I actually think for traveling when I don't always have access to an ice pack it would be a good substitute.
* I have had a migraine cycle that has lasted over a week. Grrrr! (adding this link so I remember it...I found it tonight when doing that search for headon - http://www.migrainedaily.com/)
* Is there anything better then a purple sharpie? :)
* I am going out of town for 2 weeks in July to see my family. I have been making things slowly and putting them away in the freezer for quick meals for Master. Sloppy Joe Skillet, meatloaf, browned hamburger and something else I am not remembering at the moment. Tomorrow I will be making up some burgers, some enchiladas for dinner tomorrow and will freeze the rest in smaller batches for him and then grill some marinated chicken breasts so he can just thaw and warm up for pasta or salads. I have started an instructions list too. I will need to make sure I makeup another batch of breakfast burritos before I leave too. And maybe a couple loaves of bread.
* We have a friend coming to stay the first weekend in July. Master is going to a conference and on his way back will pick her up. I am really looking forward to being hostess! I am starting to make menus. I know for sure I will be making Creme Brulee French Toast - and this time I will take pictures so I can post on the domestic blog the process.
* I think I would like to make this for my Mom. My parents dine outside on their deck and entertain out there too so I think it would be a good gift for her.
* Trying to think of some small gift for my Dad and my sisters. I actually do have one for one of my sisters - a book and some little rubber stamps so she can make the clothes pin magnets I made at Christmas. She always says she is not creative and can't do things like that. I am going to show her that she can do them. (will unlock that entry for a bit)
* Currently Reading: Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential by Caroline Myss, The American Woman's Home by Catherine Beecher, The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs by Karen Page, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville, Book 5) by Carrie Vaughn and A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg (Her blog is Orangette)
* So far this year I have read 80 books. I will maybe do a list of them soon. I did put a review up of one at domestic blog yesterday.
* Another reminder - I have mail love to go out.
* Added this to my daily reads - http://www.thelostprincess.com/
* Coldplay is offering free download of several songs - http://www.coldplay.com/
** A New Man is the title of the Buffy episode I was watching while writing this entry.