Sunday, May 13, 2012

30 Days of Kink - Day 1

I am going to do the 30 day of Kink that I saw go around on the blogosphere quite a while ago.  I am going to be very irregular in when I  post them, but  I hope to do at least 2 a month but it might be more or it might be less. :)


Day 1: Dom, sub, switch?   Basically define your kinky self for us.


Owned girl wired for service and obedience. I am bisexual, masochistic, sexually submissive and poly. I have been Master's property for 9 years. 10 years will be in February 2013. 


I say wired because I can look back into my life and see that these things in my life that point to service and obedience to authority in my life.  I feel I am sexually submissive because I become more submissive just after being used sexually. I obey and I submit always to Master, but after sex it is easier for me.  After being beat, it is easier for me. I don't let my mind step in and start to trip me up  - where if we hadn't had sex and I am out of that sexual mindset then my mind sometimes starts to get in my way. I always obey, I always serve and submit, but mentally and emotionally it is harder for me. 

2 comments:

  1. hi danae, it's shen from Pharoahsgirl, I have long since closed my blog due to personal relationships but am itching to come back to blogging! i just wanted to say thankyou so much for all that you share, it has kept me in check during all that has gone on in my life and the BDSM community for years! please keep it up, I am grateful for your insight and feel so glad there is a space where we subs can share our words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! I am really glad that I have gotten back to blogging more and hope to keep it up more regularly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...