Saturday, May 26, 2012

30 Days of Kink - Day 2

Day 2: List your kinks.


All of them? :) Really I don't think I can list all of them and so many play off another or just have little part in another part.   So I  will do what I can think of in the moment....

Breath play - This is probably one of my oldest kinks. I mean I know I loved other kinks forever but this one I remember doing consistently through  the years.  I love that feeling of not even being in control of my breath.  Really I like the fear of it - that it plays on the edge so turns me on and gets me off.


Humiliation/degradation - It totally trips my trigger.  I love the feelings it taps into - feelings at the core that just burst open into light.  It is very twisted...usually I will be going through a range of emotions and crying but at the same time getting more and more turned on by whatever is being done or said to me.  (here you can read all sorts of entries I have done about humiliation)


Pain - I am a masochist.  I like pain.  It hurts, but the pain turns me on.  Stingy pain from the single tail, cat-o-nine, viper, cane or just anything that gives that sharp sting usually brings out my masochistic side fast.  


Impact play - I saying anything really like the above - single tail, vipers, cane all impact toys.  Spanking which I didn't even like until Master.  We have these other little toys that create good impact - like a strap with a ball on the end - such a good pain.  Punching and slapping though - are my favorites. 


Bondage - I like being restrained in all sorts of different ways, but rope bondage is my favorite.  I love the way the rope feels digging into my flesh. I love the feelings of being completely helpless and not able to move.  (entry on why I love rope)

Control/Force/Consensual Non-Consent - all these fall close together because of the same reasons...I like that he is in control and makes me do things I don't want to do. I like that he uses or forces me when I am not in the mood, I like that he is in control of what I can and can't do, and can make me do something, but really I am so twisted into being his that I will obey him even if I am crying all the way through it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...