Sunday, June 17, 2012

30 Days of Kink - Day 4

Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?


Well I really should have read the next few questions, before answering Day 3.  As I feel I covered this in some ways.  But to expand on it a bit I think many things point to my desire to serve as well as my kinky desires in my early experiences. Really what I think was most overt was that all my intimate relationships had some sort of authority - submission type dynamic and kink in them.  There were a few boys that were just sex and no kink or  dynamic.  But longer term relationships, always had undertones of a D/s dynamic and had kink in them.  I am thankful they did - it always felt better more relaxed when I was in a relationship that had D/s undertones and kink.   Obviously I was more comfortable as I was allowed to just be me.  


previous answered questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...