Thursday, August 30, 2001

opposite of loneliness

Yesterday was FANTASTIC business wise. It almost feels like it is back to the business I had before I left for Germany! Thank gawd! :)

I was up at 7am yesterday after going to bed at 3am. And was basically running around up until midnight. I was suppose to go have my ultra sound today but seems we got a bit of food poisoning last night and I am not feeling well so I needed to reschedule.

I have places to go tonight so I am hoping I feel better by later this afternoon. Tomorrow will probably be busy. Tomorrow is August 31st. August 31st, 1991, Jim and I got married. So I will probably write a little about that tomorrow.

I wrote Sir Nick a long email FULL of questions and he answered them all. :) He always puts more check marks in the plus column. Actually I am not sure he has any in the minus column right now.

I was doing some work stuff this morning and threw some things in the backseat this morning. On the floor in the car is the package. The package that has books for Todd's son. And then something for Todd for his birthday. I am not sure what to do with it. The books for his son are very cool. I love children's books. The one book was bought when I was with him still and I think if he saw it he would understand that right away when seeing what book it is....probably be annoyed with me lol Oh well....

Okay so why is he taking up space in my head today? Di and I have had this conversation many times.....it is obvious that Todd does not care. So why do I? He has not been a friend. Which I find so ironic since we had a huge fight over that - that he said he wanted to be friends and I said that I had enough friends and when I said okay friends is okay. Then he does not even be A FRIEND. No wonder he does not have any. ugghhh

I also have been worrying about SM. I have not heard from him in about a week. I will just keep letting him know I am here for him if he needs me.

"The opposite of loneliness is not togetherness, it is intimacy." Richard Bach

Not sure why I needed to add that but I did....

It is from Di's profile :)

Her profile is GREAT!

I should just steal the whole thing and post it :)

okay off to take a nap lol

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...