Friday, December 14, 2001

Hectic

Music: no music today i have a migraine

This week has been very hectic of course. Kam is even helping me and I still feel like I did not stop going and going all week. It seemed one bad thing happened this week after another....all work related. But over all this was a good week - I am very busy so that is good. I just need some time off and there is a growing urgency for this as I feel like I am just going to snap soon and scream at everyone. Kam is going to have to take over for a bit or I will go crazy lol

Sir Nick and I were able to talk online a few times this week. One night he was being evil and sadistic. He is a lot of the time but this was more constant. I feel at times he does things for a reason but I just can't figure out why.

Di has been going through a lot and I helped her, I feel, in a very small way and she keeps thanking me for it. She is my best friend and she just cannot get that she does not need to thank me. That I love her and was so happy that I was able to help her. It is really sad....she was just online and her work Christmas party is tonight she asked for suggestions to wear and so I told her. She could not figure out what sweater I was talking about and I told her where it was exactly in her closet. But yet I opened the excedrin migraine bottle and can't remember if i took them or not lol

Well, it is almost time for me to leave again to go meet someone for work.

I hope to just stay home allllll weekend!

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...