Tuesday, December 16, 2003

TIRED

I hope to have some time this week to catch up with some friends, some good discussions on some elists, comments on a couple entries and on all my regular journal reads. But tonight I don't have the brain for it. I am really just so tired. I will also need to add some links to my blogger for a few journals I am now reading and they have me linked as well.

Today I got up and finished off Christmas cards and getting my parent's package ready, did some laundry and a few other odd-n-ends before getting ready for Master to pick me up. We went to the post office, lunch and then He dropped me off at the mall.

It was kind of an odd experience in itself - being so dependent on Him for so much in my life. It was odd to spend money without Him also, but it was for Him...His Christmas presents.

After Master picked me up and brought me home, I still did not really have time to rest and relax. I went straight into cleaning house and then making dinner. I did not really sit down until dinner with Master.

I am just kind of sitting here surfing and reading and waiting for Master to be done online. I am sure I will not remember most of what I read tonight....:(

I could use this quote this week....

Take a deep breath, count to ten, and tackle each task one step at a time. - Linda Shalaway


And throwing this one in because I love this author....Thanks to DM for suggesting him.

Man improves himself as he follows his path; if he stands still, waiting to improve before he makes a decision, he'll never move. - Paulo Coelho



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...