Saturday, December 20, 2003

We went to see The Return of the Kings...only thing being said by me right now is that it was good. We then went to dinner afterwards and had a wonderful server. She was so nice. I hate onions and did not see that what Master ordered me had onions. When I took a bit into onion, I think I could have almost got sick at the table. Big raw chunks of onion....yucky. Anyway our server went past at that time and she asked if something was wrong. And I asked if what I was having, had onions in it - listed on the menu. She said yes and I said okay. She then before I could say anything else offered to get me a new one without onions. Master tipped her very well.

We came home and crashed and then of course got up early in the morning not able to sleep. I am working on a grocery list and surfing while it seems Master is writing a book for His blog. (He finished His blog and went to bed before I posted mine because I am multitasking) :)

It is really hard for me to fantasize because it gets my hopes up....I then create expectations that are not met of course because He does not have to meet mine...I only have to meet His....

But today I tried to force myself to fantasize because I figured Master and I would be playing this weekend and it is better that I am more well...turned on....

It started soft and sensual. I am not sure why but it did. It started with candles and music and soft caresses and whispers and kisses that were passionate...those ones that you can tell the hunger and desire in them.

It moved to Master putting the leather hood on me...holding me getting me used to the breathing. I have asthma and sometimes the leatherhood can take some adjustment. I wish it didn't :( He lies next to me softly telling me to focus on my breathing. He holds me close touching my naked skin. My skin almost jumps to meet His touch with need and anticipation.

He then puts the remote egg in me and turns me over reminding me to remember my breathing...and starts spanking me...one of those spankings only Master can seem to do. They are very erotic but painful at the same time. He spanks and then moves to some punching of my ass. I feel the pain in each blow. And the endorphins start kicking and wanting more pain.

I then just start getting the flash of images...of what ifs he did this or that...or maybe a combination....so the mind goes wild of course finally....

~ clothes pins all over my breasts
~ clothes pins holding my pussy open - duct taping them down to hold the lips open. Clothes pins on my clit, clit hood and inner labia....maybe taking the egg out and fucking me with the big pink vibe...fucking me to the edge and then stopping. Teasing me. Making my body beg by bucking my hips.
~ after the spanking he leaves me on my stomach with the egg in it and has me get on my hands and knees and gets the big pink vibe out and lubes it up and fucks my ass with it.
~ He stands me up after the spanking. He takes the forceps to my pussy and hangs weights off them...kicking and slapping at them. Maybe does the same with my breasts.
~ maybe stands me up flogging my front....then caning me....and then punching me
~ He spanks me and then takes rope binding me up really tight or maybe uses saran to mummify me....leaving me there using the remote egg to tease me
~ He binds my tits with these little bungees we have that are perfect size for breasts. He then uses the nipple clamps on them...maybe bending me over so they hang and then using forceps on my pussy lips and weights hanging off those....as He kicks them and then my breast of course bounce and move causing even more pain.
~ breast bound and canes my ass
~ Just a good old-fashioned flogging

There is so many images that went through my mind...all pretty tame for me....I guess lol

I guess I am trying to think less right now.

I know it is Saturday but here is the Friday Five....

1. List your five favorite beverages.
Diet Coke
Cherry Limeade
Wine
Wassil (is the season for it)
Water

2. List your five favorite websites.

Master's Journal :)
Live Journal
Internal Enslavement
Art Magick
Google


3. List your five favorite snack foods.

Asiago Cheese and crackers
Kettle Korn
Chocolate all forms of delicious goodness (chocolate chip cookies, Ben and Jerry's Brownie Fudge Ice Cream, m&m's, oreos, hershey's with almonds, midnight bliss, chocolate cream pie (homemade), dove chocolates both milk and dark...okay I think you get the picture)
On the Border Tortilla Chips and Black Bean Salsa
Flipz

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.

UNO
Taboo
Trival Pursuit (80's Edition my favorite)
Scattergories
Apples to Apples

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.

Okay I don't play computer games....

I used to be hooked on Majong and Solitare, but now there is never a game even opened on my computer.

So I am going to list my five favorite books...
The Valkyries by Paulo Coehlo
The Market Place Series by Laura Antoniou
Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield (an oldie but still one of my favorites because it taught me so much)
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Home Comforts by Cheryl Mendelson

I would list some art books but I have too many favorites to pick just one! LOL :)

Apache Wisdom

An elder Apache was teaching his grandchildren about life.

He said to them, "A fight is going on inside me; it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, competition, superiority, and ego.

The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Apache simply replied, "The one you feed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...