Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Poker

We have been watching poker on TV lately and Master is hooked now on yahoo poker. Well I have also been playing it too. And we decided that we will play on Wednesday night. And if anyone would like to join us in an adult lifestyle friendly game of Texas Hold'em...then IM or email Him or me on Wednesday night at 7pm Mountain time (9pm Eastern). And if there is interest we will do this weekly.

Cabin Fever?

I have been itching to get into spring cleaning. I love the feeling the house has right after I spring clean. I like to open the windows, air out the house, reorganize and clean each room from top to bottom. And I am getting in that mood. I hope spring gets here soon!

Lunch does a body a good

Master came home for lunch today. We had lunch and chatted a bit before we went and snuggled on the bed. I was touching Him because I was just having trouble controlling myself today! LOL *blushing* And before long Master was pulling His pants down and shoving my head to His cock. :) He came on my face and then left to go back to lunch while He had me masturbate with the cum on my face. I came :) And then was allowed to wash my face.

E-Card

While writing this entry and sending out pictures, I checked my email. Master sent me an e-card. It was so nice and made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...