Friday, February 27, 2004

Update on Life...

I got my period this week...rah rah. Only good things is that I am always so horny with my period LOL *blushing* I think I am going to start that spring cleaning next week. I go through all cupboards, dresser drawers, closets and such. I know I will be finding lots to donate. girlie suggested I call the mission instead of just taking it to Good Will or Salvation Army to see if they want it first. I would like to hear what others do with their stuff? We are going to have dishes (we have all new ones that are so pretty), sheets, books and clothes.

This week I have made some Focaccia, a loaf of bread, and Tollhouse Cookies in a pan. We have some Focaccia left so I think tomorrow I will make Paninies for lunch.

On Wednesday, we had poker night (something we will be doing each week)....

So when Master came home I was finishing up getting dinner in the oven. I was naked with slutty make up - bright blue eyeshadow, black mascara and hot pink thick lipstick. I expressed that I was horny, so after I got everything in the oven and ready, Master and I went to the bedroom. I helped pull His pants and underwear down, kneeling before Him eagerly awaiting His cock. I just needed His cock in my mouth. I needed to suck....I needed to just taste Him. I sucked His cock into my mouth working it hard. I love it when He is soft and I use my mouth to turn Him on :)

Soon after sucking Him, I was being pushed on to the bed and fucked. :) Master came and it was nice to be used.

We then cleaned up, got dinner and played poker. We played with a couple of people Master knows online.

Yesterday was uneventful except for the fact I got a chance to talk to girlie. :)

It is now Friday and I am happy to have Master home for the weekend. The last few weeks have flown past and I hope that March does as I know His work life might be a bit stressful.

I am feeling a little antsy and on edge tonight. Not sure why though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...