Sunday, June 06, 2004

Home!

We are home safe and sound....

We had a GREAT time in Santa Fe! It was so incredible. I am not even sure if I will be able to describe all we saw and did....I just know that it was amazing. I am very thankful to have been able to experience it with Master. Thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life.

Just some brief little points -
Friday the 28th - spent traveling to Denver
Saturday 29th - Being soaked by LOTS of rain!
Sunday 30th - Traveling to Santa Fe!
Monday & Tuesday - Having a GREAT time in Santa Fe! So much art! Santa Fe has over 200 museums and galleries! Master took almost 300 photos....there were amazing churches there....from gothic to southwestern adobe style. I will write more about it I am sure.
Wednesday - Spent some more time in Santa Fe and Taos before heading back to Denver
Thursday, Friday and Saturday - spent time in Denver with Master's family.
Sunday - Back home....ahhh so good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...