Monday, June 21, 2004

Weekend Update plus a Tidbit

Well this weekend was boring, but almost boring in that good way...where it was not packed full of errands and home projects.

Friday night we started off the evening with homemade pizza and a bottle of wine while watching a couple movies XMen 2 and Down with Love.

Saturday we just hung out most of the morning before heading out for a late late brunch. And then went to get some girly girl fushia nail polish. I have a fushia skirt and then the dress Master bought me that I wore in Santa Fe has a hot pink band in it. So I wanted to paint my toe nails to match both of those things. After that we went to grocery store - and only had a few things to get for the week so that was good. Saturday since we ate late we just had some lunch meat rolled up with some cheese and Master has some cottage cheese because we were jut not that hungry. Saturday evening I spent trying to redesign my blogger. And having LOTS of problems with my css. I have taught myself everything I have done with our websites. CSS though is kind of still giving me problems. Java Script is almost seeming easier to me right now. Anyway, I got to a point of such frustration that I had to walk away. So Master and I watched Bruce Almighty.

Sunday Master made us omelet and turkey bacon...I had mine stuffed with cheese and bell peppers - red, green, and yellow. We hung out and called our Dads to wish them a Happy fathers Day. My family enjoyed the Santa Fe pictures. Master has another site for his photography not one linked with our within Reality site that has His photography on it so we gave them that site. We had a few small tasks to do around the house but for the most part we just took it easy all day.

I made what we call affectionately Happy Dish. When Lauren stayed with Kam and I, back in 2000, I would make this pasta dish that Lauren said made her feel happy. So from there on it has been called Happy Dish. It is pasta (penne or the spiral noodle that I can't think of the name right now - tri color), ground sausage or meat (I used a combo of ground turkey sausage and ground turkey), ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and then spaghetti sauce out of the jar. Brown meat, cook pasta then put in a casserole dish and mix with LOTS of ricotta cheese, some mozz, and then LOTS of sauce and bake for 30 to 40 mins. Top with some mozz the last 5 minutes. Lauren loved lots of sauce and then I love lots of ricotta.

I don't know why, but often on Monday's I just feel down or out of it. Sometimes I feel it is because I get into a phase of expectations over the weekend and so am coming down from them. I have been doing really well with them, but I think I had some this weekend even though they were more subconscious then on the surface. So I am annoyed that I had some of this weekend. Other times I think I just come down from having Master to myself all weekend and then to being alone during the day. I always crash when we come back from Denver and spending time with Master's parents. I like them a lot but it just gets stressful at times and plus we just don't have our one on one time like we do at home.

Moving on....

Okay for a tidbit...that I read on a live journal.....

the five love languages:
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Receiving Gifts
3. Quality Time
4. Acts of Service
5. Physical Touch

So, what is the ranking of importance?
5, 1, 3, 4, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...