Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Conversation between Master and slave

So I have gone crazy on this group that a LJ friend turned me on too...called Free Stuff...

So I am proudly showing Master the DQ coupon I got for buy 1 get 1 blizzard free.

He said, "How are you going to pay for that?"
"Well I am not, you're going too....," I replied promptly, then adding, "....but I do have some money...some change in my purse and a little box on the dresser."
He said, "Whose money is that?" - You know He said it with that tone that Master's seem to get when slavegirls are claiming to own something.
So I smiled sweetly and said, "mine."
He said again with more inflection in his voice, "WHOSE money is that?"
I said, "I was saving it for you....until you requested it Master." Again smiling very sweetly.

It was a playful moment and we have exchanges like this a lot. But just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...