Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sunday Afternoon....



I am not even sure where to begin with this one....

I guess I will give some background info first...

I hate to receive oral sex. I have issues with it that I don't really even understand. I just think I feel unattractive and I actually don't feel my vagina is very pretty. I have seen and been fortunate enough to give oral sex on some very pretty pussies but I just don't like mine. So that makes me wonder why would anyone want to be kissing and loving on that part of my body.

In the past with other relationships, I did not "encourage" them to give me oral sex - in fact I did everything I could to make them get their mind on other things so that they would forget about it. But in fact all my partners at one time or another tries but they usually see how tense and uncomfortable I am and so they don't try it again. It also does not matter if they are female or male partners I still have issues.

Master told me early on He would one day do this, but He also made me feel comfortable that it would be down the road. He has approached several times since being with him, but each time I would pretty much freak out. So we had a discussion about it a while back -- things that might help me relax more and so on Sunday Master went down on me...

He got me in a good space by putting the gas mask on me and playing with me some before starting. He held on to my hands when my body would tense up and be on that edge of freaking out. He took things slow and well it was extremely nice. It was big step for me and He was good. I was still a little too tense to relax enough to orgasm. I came close many times....as well He was there for a long time....

A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR...

I do have to say most men who have tried were there 10 - 15 mins and then well I was too tense and freaked out so they would quit. But Master did not. He kept at it and would reach up and grab my hands and squeeze them. He would use His fingers with His tongue and it helped me relax more and more.

After He finally came up for air, He then fucked me and then I gave Him a blowjob. So I do have to say Sunday afternoon was very nice.....very nice.

**I need to add I get very embarassed about the whole oral sex subject and so on Sunday when Master told me what we were going to be doing - I buried my head into my blanket. And tonight Master read this before posting and He decided it need to be read outloud to further embarass me. It was cute but I think I was red the whole time. ** (Editors Note: Master said yes I was red the whole time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...