Monday, December 12, 2005

Winter Count - March



Okay so winter count for March is me with Raspberry hair. It doesn't show up how brilliant it was those first few days. Then it faded to more of a burgundy. I really loved the color. But I hated the dye I used (manic panic). It actually burned my skin.

Shortly after I dyed my hair we went on a day trip and stopped to have lunch at a very small town diner. And I was dressed in black skirt, black tights, black sweater, black chunky mary janes...with my bright raspberry hair.....EVERYONE in the diner turned as I entered and watched us walk to our seats. I felt like Wednesday Addams - the way people looked at her when she entered a room. I wondered what they were thinking as they looked at my raspberry hair. Maybe they were making up stories about me like I do with others when I people watch. I wondered if the stories were exciting....or weird....maybe kinky.

5 comments:

  1. my husband died his hair bright purple with manic panic dye one time (I have no idea what he was thinking!!)

    I just remember it being a big pain in the butt.... he's NOT the hair stripping soak with pretty colors on your head kinda guy!!

    about a day or two later he shaved his whole head!!

    I LOVE the raspberry hair!! very pretty!!

    and I LOVE chunky black mary janes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! I begged for something similar but it wasn't to be :( Maybe if I show off your picture though it would help my cause!

    Question, or confusion (they go hand in hand with me) Wasn't it Tuesday Weld and Wednesday Addams?

    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  3. shyanne, Thank you! You are so sweet!

    magdala you are so right and I am going to edit that! uugghh I hate it when the brain doesn't work! And I hope showing my picture will help your cause in getting your hair dyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. I looked them up and actually used them today myself. Thanks for feeding me brain food! I am hoping the picture will help, I'll know something this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...