Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rough Day....

This entry is not going to be very Holiday oriented...not that I plan to strictly keep my posts about the holiday during this time of year but this entry will be a downer for the most part...

As today was kind of a rough day for me...

First I woke up this morning from a nightmare. It was one of those nightmares that happened in real life and I actually went through. So it kind of lingered with me...the feeling from that moment in time. It was hard to shake it off.

Then I looked at my list of things to do and immediately became overwhelmed with all that I need to get done before Christmas (actually much more before Christmas since they need to be mailed to reach destinations before Christmas.)

I then started thinking of one of the things on the list....coloring my hair. I needed to color my hair today as we are going to a party on Saturday and I didn't want my hair to be so grown out of my natural color with a few gray hairs here and there. The party is what upset me probably the most as I am extremely nervous about it. It is with a group of people that I have never socialized with and also in a setting that I am not used to either. So I literally made myself sick this morning worrying about it.

After that I then started thinking of something going on with Master's family - it feels like there is an elephant in the room that everyone is pretending is not there. And that upset me.

So it just seems like there are a lot of stresses banging around my head and I need to get them out.

I do have to say as the day went on I did start to feel better though. And I got my holiday layout done. I was having a problem with the coding not lining up quite right and so Master took a look at it and found the problem for me within 10 minutes. I also changed over to blogger comments so if you have commented recently and don't see it -- that is why.

3 comments:

  1. the template is very cute.
    I'm glad you felt better by the end of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand... Glad you are making some headway on some fronts. Hugs,

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...